In a press launch asserting the delay, The Outsiders talked about that Metallic: Hellsinger is in growth for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X/S and PC. The sport was beforehand introduced for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as properly. It’s unclear if the omission of last-gen variations within the announcement is a mistake or if these variations have been cancelled. Neither Funcom nor The Outsiders have formally notified followers of the cancellation. Nevertheless, Gematsu has reported that the last-gen variations are now not in growth.
Right here’s an summary of Metallic: Hellsinger:
Half human, half demon, and obsessive about vengeance. Develop into The Unknown, and battle by way of the fiercest domains of Hell. Destroy the demon hordes and their leaders to set your self up for an epic showdown with The Pink Decide herself.
Each legend has a track. And yours is one in every of steel, vengeance, and destruction.
Key options embrace:
- Slay to the Beat – Metallic: Hellsinger is a rhythm first-person shooter, the place your capacity to shoot on the beat will improve your gameplay expertise. The extra in sync you might be with the rhythm, the extra intense the music will grow to be and the extra destruction you’ll trigger.
- Demonic Arsenal – Defeat the demon hordes with a skull-clad blade or a variety of murderous weapons. Every weapon has its personal final capacity, similar to Homicide of Crows or The Massive Goodbye.
- Epic Story and Problem Mode – Play by way of an epic storyline, narrated by award-winning actor Troy Baker. Then conquer the leaderboards or problem your mates to beat your rating in Problem Mode.
- Battle by way of Hearth, Ice, Metallic, and Insanity – Though generally often called Hell, The Infernal Planes is in actuality a union of a thousand Hells, all of that are terrifying and diabolical in their very own method. With a view to dethrone The Pink Decide, you need to battle your method by way of the fiercest corners, from the icy world of Voke to the maddening world of Stygia.
- From the Lead Designer of Battlefield: Dangerous Firm 2 – Metallic: Hellsinger is created by an skilled first-person shooter staff at The Outsiders and is the eagerness undertaking of David Goldfarb, sport director on Payday 2 and lead designer on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield: Dangerous Firm 2.
- Unique Metallic Soundtrack – Each observe is created particularly for the sport with vocals by steel icons, similar to Matt Heafy (Trivium), Mikael Stanne (Darkish Tranquillity), Björn Strid (Soilwork), and Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy).