When Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning was introduced final yr, THQ Nordic additionally introduced a model new DLC growth Fatesworn to be launched this yr. Effectively, it’s simply managing to satisfy that focus on. Fatesworn has lastly acquired a launch date and it will likely be hitting PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on December 14.
Fatesworn takes place after the occasions of Kingdoms of Amalur, when the Crystal warfare has ended and gamers have defeated the Gadlow. Whereas the land’s residents had been hoping for a extra peaceable future, rumors have began circling a couple of risk from a model new space of Amalur. In Mithros, a wintery land lined with snowy tundras, mountain villages, and procedurally-generated caverns of ice, the God of Chaos has awoken. Generally known as Telogrus, he’s gathering followers to create his personal model of chaos.
With the lakeside metropolis of Crownhold offering one in every of few protected havens, the Fatesworn now has to cross the harmful land to tackle the Niskaru in addition to their Chaos companions. Gamers might want to grasp Chaos powers that include a brand new non-combat Ability tree in addition to a unique class of weapons and armor. The complete checklist of options is under:
- Set in a totally new surroundings known as Mithros that includes mountains and snowy panorama
- Face the God of Chaos in 6h+ Predominant quest with a compelling storyline that concludes the sport, that includes new and returning characters
- “Chaos” as a totally new gameplay mechanic linked to weapons, enemies, rifts, and portals
- Stage cap raised to 50
- The journey takes you to 2 totally new dungeon units
- Enter Chaos Portals to discover 25 model new Chaos Realm dungeons strewn throughout the Fatesworn world and the outdated world
- New enemies and variations of present enemies
- New crafting objects for weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and elements
- 6 new distinctive armor units with very particular and highly effective traits
- 21 new weapons and shields (9 chaos weapons, 15 distinctive)
- New equipment like rings and amulets with highly effective traits
- New music by award-winning composer Grant Kirkhope
- A brand new mysterious dealer promoting gear lottery packing containers, providing a brand new approach to full uncommon merchandise units
- New coincidence playing cards
- Tons of recent sidequests process quests and faction quests to meet
- New villages and cities, with new homes and interiors and rather more
The DLC growth will probably be obtainable from the PlayStation Retailer for $19.99 / €19.99 / £17.99. Alternatively, gamers should buy the brand new Destiny Version of the sport that can embrace the bottom recreation and the upcoming growth. It will price $54.99 / €54.99 / £47.99.
[Source: THQ Nordic]