Following the hoopla surrounding Godfall: Challenger Edition‘s inclusion in December 2021’s PlayStation Plus lineup, developer Counterplay Video games has informed Eurogamer that the aforementioned model will not be a “trial,” as some individuals have advised.
When Counterplay defined what the Challenger Version is, gamers had been left livid as a result of they realized that the one PlayStation 5 providing included on this month’s lineup isn’t truly a full sport. Counterplay insists that this new model is a budget-friendly, limited-feature version that’ll go on sale after it releases on PS Plus in addition to Epic Sport Retailer.
That most likely gained’t be any comfort for PS Plus subscribers, nonetheless, who anticipated a full sport as a part of the month-to-month lineup. However this one’s on Sony fairly than Counterplay.
In the intervening time, the developer has launched a patch for Challenger Version that additionally introduced with it quite a few fixes and enhancements. Patch notes are as follows:
Fight, Weapon and Attribute associated gadgets:
- Solved a problem the place Archon Fury Spirit Warriors would achieve collision volumes when performing a dodge.
- Solved a problem the place Enter Buffering for Blocking was inconsistent with some weapons whereas holding down the Weapon Approach button.
- Solved a problem the place Gentle Timing Assaults wouldn’t deal Soulshatter injury.
- Solved a problem the place Overhealth gained stops lowering when an merchandise is unequipped or a talent level was invested.
- Solved a problem the place gamers might expertise a hitch when performing their first takedown on a wide range of enemies.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place all gamers that had been hit by the onerous knockdown when Moirax transitions into their remaining kind could be knocked down a number of occasions.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place Archon Fury Spirit Warriors might spawn with collision volumes for the gamers.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place Darkish Sentinels summoned by Lunara would stay invulnerable after being parried.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place Excelsious’ perilous assaults does injury and knockdown to gamers when efficiently parried.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place Fireplace Howler’s flame breath is invisible to the social gathering.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place Flameblood Lashers might seize gamers leaping throughout gaps, which might trigger them to be thrown outdoors of the extent’s boundaries after the animation concludes.
- Solved a multiplayer concern the place utilizing the Arcing Protect Throw would typically not knock down enemies.
- Solved a problem the place a Primed Protect would mirror 100% of the injury parried as an alternative of fifty% injury as said within the Protect Prime talent.
- Solved a problem the place the Ascension Degree 300 Banner energy (Grants 10% Overhealth to Allies when a Banner is dropped) was not making use of accurately.
- Solved a problem the place the Warhammer’s Southern Weapon Approach might turn out to be interrupted and lose cost attributable to uneven collision.
- Solved a problem the place utilizing the Souther Weapon Approach with Twin Blades on a knockdowned enemy would make the enemy invisible and/or motionless at sure distances.
- Solved a problem the place upgrading the All Resistance secondary trait within the Forge wouldn’t change the worth.
- Solved an issue where Epic Earth Items from Dreamstones were not being awarded to the player.
- Solved an issue where players could experience a hitch when closing their first Dark Tear.
- Solved an issue where players could pick the same Curse on different Dark Tears.
- Solved an issue where yellow beacons activated during the first Exploration Phase in Lightbringer would not show the direction of Light Caches during their second phase.
- Solved a multiplayer issue where Communal Chests in AToT would not receive the bonus granted by Additional Loot boons.
- Solved a multiplayer issue where selecting a Curse could fail to apply the Bane properly to the player picking the Curse.
- Solved an issue where opening and closing the SHiFT UI when the accounts are not linked would cause the game to suffer from hitches until restarted.
- Solved an issue where players could spend more Ascension Points than available if they disconnected their internet, causing negative values (and other complications).
- Solved an issue where the “Trial Complete” announcement would display twice.
- Solved an issue where Weapon Technique Damage boons would display +0% in the spring, despite functioning properly.
- Solved various text string and localization issues.
- Solved an issue where Archon Fury Sentries would deal their damage quick enough that it would cause enemy health bar flashes too rapidly to accurately gauge missing health.
The HUD of enemy health bar refresh rate has been updated to remedy this.
- Solved an issue where loading a character with items equipped through the Copy Loadout function (while using a controller) would revert to the state they were in before the items were copied over.
- Solved an issue where the “Already Equipped” pop-up was missing when trying to equip another Augment of the same name.
- Solved an issue where the Prime Shield VFX would not appear on the shield when primed through parries.
- Solved an issue where the Weapon Timing Attack VFX showed after a successful parry even if the Weapon Timing Level 4 skill has not been unlocked.
- Solved an issue where Boons in Boon Springs lose their rarity color (showing up as gray) if using a language other than English.
- Solved an issue where the Explore the Realm’s Sunflare Orb event would include an erroneous “0/3” tracking objective in front of the countdown timer.
- Solved an issue where the player’s Life Tracker would not display in single player.
- Solved an issue where unequipping a Banner could cause the bottom left HUD (Health, Life Tracker, Lifestones, etc) to disappear.
- Solved an issue where items could become permanently locked from a variety of actions, preventing players from salvaging them.
- Solved an issue where the locked icon for equipped Augments would overlap their Core Attribute value.
- Solved a multiplayer issue where a player could get kicked back to the Sanctum during AToT after navigating to personal menus after collecting numerous loot items.
- Solved a multiplayer issue where the health bars for Kragani’s bracers would disappear after the player died and respawned.
- Solved a multiplayer issue where the player’s Life Tracker would not display in ToT, AToT or Lightbringer game modes.
- Solved various animation, VFX and rendering issues.
- Solved various environment collision issues across the realms.
- Solved various issues with low poly environment pieces that would not update based on distance.
- Solved an issue where an error connection could occur when collecting numerous loot items and then returning to the Sanctum.
- Solved an issue where looking at Archon Fury Spirit Warriors would cause a noticeable FPS loss.
- Solved an issue where rapidly defeating enemies and/or collecting loot could cause a queue delay when interacting with chests or boon/bane springs