With 2021 coming to an in depth, evaluate aggregator Metacritic has launched its checklist of the worst reviewed video video games of the 12 months, which incorporates Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition and Yuji Naka’s Balan Wonderworld.
GTA Trilogy was fairly a humiliation for Rockstar Video games. The Grove Road Video games-developed title launched in a woeful state, prompting calls for for refunds. The trilogy was unavailable on Steam for what appeared like without end and the unique video games, which had been pulled from sale as soon as the bundle launched, had been restored. Many identified that Take-Two Interactive’s CEO Strauss Zelnick had lamented the state during which Cyberpunk 2077 launched, just for a Take-two title to finish up releasing in an identical state.
Different video games gracing the checklist embody eFootball – Konami’s new free-to-play sport that was launched in lieu of Professional Evolution Soccer, which has now been shelved for good.
Take a look at Metacritic’s checklist of 2021’s ten worst reviewed video games (by way of Video Video games Chronicle) under. Do be aware that scores of multiplatform video games are averages that take into account all platforms.
- EFootball 2022 (Multi) – 25
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (PS4) – 42
- Balan Wonderworld (Multi) – 44
- Of Chicken and Cage (PC) – 44
- Demon Pores and skin (PC) – 48
- PixelJunk Raiders (Stadia) – 49
- The Sudden Quest (Multi) – 49
- Taxi Chaos (Multi) – 51
- Akiba’s Journey: Hellbound & Debriefed (Multi) – 52
- Arkham Horror: Mom’s Embrace (Multi) – 53
- GTA: The Trilogy – Definitive Version (Multi) – 53
- Necromunda: Employed Gun (Multi) – 55