Going through growing criticism and scrutiny from gamers, Activision has promised that it’ll handle Call of Duty: Vanguard points alongside releasing fixes for Warzone Pacific.
In an announcement on Twitter, the official Name of Responsibility account acknowledged gamers’ frustrations and reassured them that it’s actively engaged on, and deploying, updates throughout all three titles together with Modern Warfare.
Name of Responsibility: Vanguard points vary from matchmaking to weapon balancing
Name of Responsibility: Vanguard suffers from a matchmaking concern that sees gamers get kicked out of events after a match has ended. Gamers have additionally complained about map rotation and overpowered shotguns, amongst different issues.
Right here’s a short checklist of points at present being fastened:
- Weapons & Tools – Shotgun nerfs and smoke discount on incendiary rounds.
- Killstreaks – Engaged on points with Assault Canine together with problem monitoring and Perk assortment.
- Perks – Fixes for Chilly-Blooded and Excessive Alert bugs, and a buff for Excessive Alert.
- Modes – Bettering range in map rotation and accuracy of Fast Play filters.
- Matchmaking – Investigating a party-disconnect concern the place gamers are kicked from celebration post-match.
- Zombies – Devoted server pause for solo and single-player non-public matches. Fixes for the seasonal problem “Executioner” not progressing.
A message to our group. pic.twitter.com/a4xJTxVuGF
— Name of Responsibility (@CallofDuty) January 13, 2022
Name of Responsibility: Warzone console efficiency is being improved
Activision has stated that it’s investigating “numerous” efficiency points on PlayStation and Xbox platforms however didn’t present specifics. The writer can be conscious of the notorious invisible pores and skin concern and the sport freezing when accessing a Purchase Station.
Collision points throughout Caldera have already been fastened and the Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun has had its vary readjusted.
Activision didn’t say what it’s fixing in Fashionable Warfare, however we’ll replace our readers when we’ve got info.
In different information, rumor has it that Fashionable Warfare 2 will release early to offset Vanguard‘s comparatively poor gross sales, and there’s nonetheless one Easter egg in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Aside that players haven’t found.