When you’re planning to play Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on the PlayStation 5 and have beforehand performed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and/or Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on the PlayStation 4, you’ll be capable of switch your saves and trophy progress over. Sony Interactive Leisure and Naughty Canine confirmed this in a FAQ posted on the sport’s web site.
The way to switch Uncharted PS4 save and trophy information to PS5
You’ll first have to switch your PS4 saves utilizing the “Switch saved information utilizing PlayStation Plus Cloud Storage” methodology. Then, observe these steps outlined by Sony:
- Launch Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Assortment on the PS5.
- Choose both Uncharted 4: A Thief’s Finish or Uncharted: The Misplaced Legacy from the menu.
- The Story, Choices, Extras display screen seems (irrespective of which title you choose).
- Choose Story, Import Sport from PS4.
- The sport will search for save recreation recordsdata transferred utilizing the above methodology.
- Choose the save recreation file that you just want to import from the checklist of saved video games that seems.
- Your save recreation file is imported to PS5.
- On the Save display screen, choose New Sport Information to create a save file for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Assortment.
- Proceed your journey from the place you left off within the PS4 model.
Can I improve Uncharted 4 and The Misplaced Legacy PS4 variations?
When you beforehand bought Uncharted 4 and The Misplaced Legacy on the PS4, you’ll be able to improve for an extra $10. Those that personal discs should have them inserted into the console to avail the improve supply. When you personal a digital PS5 and beforehand purchased the video games on disc, you’re out of luck and should pay the total worth.
Do word that the PS5 assortment doesn’t include multiplayer so if you wish to go browsing, you’ll be able to solely achieve this through the PS4 variations.