Techland goes to launch fixes for points with the co-op mode within the PlayStation model of Dying Light 2. If profitable, the hotfix ought to remedy connectivity points, flickering on the PS5, stealth bugs, and rather more. Moreover, Techland additionally revealed that it’s at present working so as to add a backup save function in addition to repair varied story blocks.
Dying Gentle 2 replace will repair co-op points quickly
After Dying Gentle 2 launched, followers discovered that the sport’s co-op mode suffered from poor connections and bugs. Techland has since addressed these issues, stating that it’s prioritizing fixing these points as quickly as potential.
In line with Techland, these fixes will arrive for PlayStation variations of Dying Gentle 2 by subsequent week. Particularly, it’ll launch the hotfix by the center of subsequent week “on the newest”, which places the discharge date at round February 16, 2022. It’s vital to notice that these dates aren’t concrete, and are topic to adjustments at any time.
Moreover, Techland outlined all the fixes and enhancements deliberate as a part of the upcoming hotfix. It additionally outlined a number of the options that they’re within the strategy of implementing however aren’t solely completed with but. Beneath is an inventory of the bugs that shall be fastened subsequent week:
Prepared for implementation
- Points with connection stability
- Varied conditions when gamers might be disconnected in co-op
- Varied recreation crashing bugs
- Subject with gamers that couldn’t promote valuables to vendor
- Subject with music streamer mode inflicting one tune not being muted
- Subject with AI being immortal in some uncommon conditions whereas taking part in in co-op
- Varied points with stealth gameplay in co-op
- Varied points when AI might be blocked in geometry
- Varied AI visible changes
- Varied stability enhancements
- Uncommon points when friends in co-op mode are unable to see the dialog selections
- Varied efficiency optimizations
- Quick journey limitation after the sport is full
- Varied conditions that might trigger infinite black screens
- AI lifeless physique replication in co-op
- Occasional display screen flickering on PS5
At present engaged on
- Varied story blocks
- Further video settings (together with movement blur)
- Including backup saves
- Chance to allow English VO if native language just isn’t English
- Blocks leading to participant ending in a demise loop
In different information, God of Battle developer Santa Monica Studio is reportedly hiring for a brand new, unannounced “large-scale” challenge. Sony additionally opened the official website for the upcoming PlayStation VR 2, the place you may join PSVR 2 preorders.