Techland has mentioned that whereas it’s pleased with the sport it made with Dying Light 2, its builders acknowledge that there’s rather a lot to repair and has already begun taking gamers’ suggestions on board. Dying Mild 2 acquired constructive evaluations general and garnered tens of millions of gamers in its launch week, however Techland advised Gamereactor that it’s not able to relaxation simply but.
Techland is working to enhance Dying Mild 2
“We’re getting some very nice suggestions from folks, what folks like, what folks dislike, and as we communicate, the group is engaged on the enhancements and the fixing,” animation director Dawid Lubryka advised Gamereactor. “We now have some shreds of information, we’ve got some concepts of what we need to enhance first, but it surely’s actually recent. It’s been simply the weekend, so we first want to enhance the issues we knew even earlier than the launch we wished to repair. Now that we’ve got began gathering suggestions, we’ve got in depth information of what must be subsequent, and we’re engaged on it.”
Techland reminded followers of its promise to assist the sport for 5 years or extra by way of post-release content material updates, enchancment updates, occasions, and way more. That Dying Mild 2 has efficiently garnered tens of millions of gamers will solely assist its efforts. Techland just lately shared some spectacular PlayStation stats solely with ScreenRant, revealing:
- Solely 13 % of gamers have killed a risky
- Solely 12 % of gamers have managed to flee the utmost stage of Chase
- 5 % of gamers have carried out 50 headshots with ranged weapons
- Six % of gamers have carried out a Excellent Block 10 instances in a row with out taking injury
- 0.1 % of gamers have accomplished all Nightrunner trials
- A mixed complete of 11 million trophies have been unlocked
As a reminder, Dying Mild 2 has already acquired its first free DLC.