Sucker Punch Productions has rolled out Ghost of Tsushima Legends patch 2.17, which provides a brand new Customized Mode choice for Platinum Survival alongside crafting system updates and bug fixes. Gamers can now allow as much as 4 issue modifiers and as much as three Nightmare hazards in a match. It’s a hefty patch, and arrives simply in time as Legends is a part of March 2021’s PlayStation Plus lineup.
Ghost of Tsushima Legends replace 2.17 particulars
Matchmaking is disabled for the aforementioned Customized Mode however it may be used as Fill Social gathering objective. Gamers who need an excessive degree of problem can allow all 4 issue modifiers and all three Nightmare hazards in a single match. Crafting system modifications and different updates are as follows:
Crafting System Updates
- When re-rolling a gear property, Hold Current Property has been changed with Enhance Current Property. This offers a path for getting most stat values on gear with out counting on RNG.
- Revised property rerolls. Rerolled stats won’t ever lower in effectiveness.
- Added the power to reroll locked perks and stats on 120 Ki gear for the extra value of 1 Purified Gear Merchandise per reroll.
- Added accessibility choice Darkish Flash Bomb Impact. This modifications the colour of flash bomb display results to black. (This feature applies to each Legends and the single-player marketing campaign)
- Modified hwacha conduct so it gained’t instantly goal gamers upon spawning
- Assassins at the moment are much less prone to be focused by enemies in the midst of a Chain Vanish streak
- Added a brand new Fill Social gathering objective: Purify Cursed Objects
- Mounted a bug inflicting some Feats to incorrectly unlock when finishing a mission on Platinum as a substitute of Nightmare
- Changed wave 12 world mod in Blood & Metal with Poisonous Clouds •Mounted a uncommon challenge the place world modifiers would fail to community
- Resolved an error message that will often seem after the conclusion of a match
- Localization fixes
Opinion: Ghost of Tsushima Legends’ ongoing assist is spectacular
Zarmena writes… Ghost of Tsushima Legends’ recognition took me abruptly. It was slightly surprising and I didn’t assume it might have the legs that it does. However right here we’re, and Sucker Punch has performed a superb job with ongoing assist. I’m curious to search out out if the studio will proceed Legends as it’s à la GTA Online or if we’ll get a brand new, improved model with an inevitable sequel.
In different information, extra girls have come ahead so as to add weight to PlayStation sexism lawsuit, and an Elden Ring speedrunner has crushed the sport in underneath 50 minutes.