Rebecca’s shotgun is likely one of the greatest easter eggs added within the Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners replace, and it is nice if you wish to roleplay her or simply use it to kill stuff in her identify. Whereas it’s a must to full a bit of quest with a view to put on David’s jacket (opens in new tab) from the collection, Rebecca’s shotgun is lots simpler to seek out by comparability, and it is a first rate gun.
Guts is an influence shotgun that offers chemical injury and fires further ricochet projectiles, which means it may decimate enemies. In truth, utilizing it to kill Adam Smasher has grow to be a little bit of a group obsession. Should you’re at present on an Edgerunners kick, you would possibly wish to additionally seize a Sandevistan (opens in new tab) whilst you’re at it. On this information, I will clarify the place to seek out Rebecca’s shotgun in Night time metropolis so you possibly can trigger some carnage.
Cyberpunk 2077 Rebecca’s shotgun location
Picture 1 of 3
Should you’ve watched Edgerunners, the situation of Rebecca’s shotgun sort of is sensible. Here is the place it’s essential to go with a view to seize it:
- Head to the Arasaka Tower quick journey level on the Corpo Plaza within the metropolis centre
- Go proper till you see the 25/7 retailer, then head proper up each flight of stairs
- Leap over the hedge and reduce throughout the glass roof in the midst of the memorial to the opposite aspect
- To your proper you need to see three meditating monks
- Go behind them and search the bushes
- You will spy the orange icon for Rebecca’s shotgun on the correct aspect
It is a terrific gun, and apparently it may even be used to avoid fall damage (opens in new tab), although the strategy for doing this appears a bit of sketchy to hold out. Should you’re in search of extra Rebecca associated easter eggs, one other enjoyable one is that you could visit Rebecca’s apartment (opens in new tab) from Edgerunners as nicely.