The Sq. Lock Containers are simply one other of Resident Evil 4 Remake’s many puzzles to put your arms on priceless treasure that you will pawn to purchase ever-greater weapons for blasting cultists and monsters. Just like the Wayshrines you discover all through the village, these chests require a particular machine if you wish to open them up.
You may even have to unravel somewhat puzzle to unlock every, however that is no shock contemplating Salazar’s riddle-strewn citadel makes the village appear like a complete paradise. Here is methods to discover the Sq. Lock Field key, clear up the puzzle, plus all the lock field areas I’ve discovered within the citadel, and what treasure they include.
The place to search out the Cubic System
Picture 1 of 2
You may get the important thing to open Sq. Lock Containers throughout chapter 9. Whereas finding three golden animal heads to put on a chimera statue, you will discover the lion head in an armory surrounded by knights. After you’ve got defeated them and unlocked the door out of the room, you will discover the Cubic System in a chest within the hall exterior. Fortunately, if you wish to backtrack to lock containers in earlier areas, you may at all times take the underground carriage that is via the door subsequent to the product owner’s store within the grand corridor.
Methods to open Sq. Lock Containers
These chests are barely extra complicated to open than the Wayshrines within the village, however they do include higher treasure. Merely activate the field and choose the Cubic System to start out the puzzle. Now, it’s essential to match the grooves on the rim of the chest slot to the dice so it will match proper. By rotating the machine, you may verify all of its faces to see which has the fitting form, then manipulate it into the proper place earlier than plugging it in to entry the treasure.
Sq. Lock Field areas
There are 5 lock containers that may be discovered all through the citadel. Here is the place every one is and what it accommodates:
- Entrance Corridor lock field: This field is within the citadel entry corridor the place you first meet Salazar, on the left after you head up the steps from the service provider. Accommodates Justitia Statue (12,000 ptas)
- Service provider store lock field: This field is discovered within the nook of the product owner’s store within the grand corridor space that is accessible throughout chapter 9. Accommodates a Butterfly Lamp (6,000 ptas)
- Library lock field: This one is positioned within the knight-filled Library, on the far finish, up the steps. Throughout chapter ten you’ll revisit the Library and unlock this, and this field is particularly vital because it accommodates the CQBR Assault Rifle.
- Grand Corridor lock field: Additionally throughout chapter ten, you’ll entry this lock field by heading via the Library, as much as the balcony above the Grand Corridor the place Ashley was on the finish of chapter 9. Accommodates the Golden Lynx (15,000 ptas)
- Throne Room lock field: This one may be opened throughout chapter twelve. Simply head again to the Throne Room the place you fell down the opening into the pit earlier within the story, and discover it in the identical space because the throne. Accommodates a Golden Egg (9,000 ptas)